Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Success of Pro 6 is anchored in the selection process.

Investment selection is the hardest part of using the Pro 6 Investment System. Theoretically you could have two investments and have success. I am currently using ETF’s as an experiment. My returns, and volatility have been comparable to standard mutual funds. The key is to look at the volatility and trends over the short and long term. Volatility is what drives this system.  Check out this chart.

I wanted larger gains (amount of shares) with each switch so I increased my share gain to 10%.  I have found that it keeps me from making switches too soon or too often and allows me to ride a trend longer, so far. Time will be the judge on whether that hypothesis holds true.

Current return 28.42% annualized since October 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment